For Sale: Prenatal Cradle (Maternity Support)
October 16, 2012 Leave a comment
|Price:||$36.95 + Shipping|
Finally, a product made especially for pregnant women that is specially designed to help ease the pain resulting from another person growing inside one’s abdomen for nine months at a time.
The Prenatal Cradle, which is available at Egan Medical, is a high-end maternity support that is taking the world by storm thanks in no small part to its patented design. The prenatal cradle is different from an ordinary maternity belt in that it provides support to the entire body — not just the abdominal region.
This unique product is available for purchase directly from EganMedical.com, and the listed price of $36.95 plus $2.50-$5.40 on average (varies by method and location) for USPS Priority Mail shipping (estimated delivery time of 1-3 business days).
Prenatal Cradle Features:
– Helps ease aching back
– Gives tired tummy muscles a lift
– Does not pull down on shoulders
– Reduces swelling of feet and ankles
– Provides comfort for hips and pelvic bones
– Great for support while exercising
– So comfortable you’ll forget you have it on
Prenatal Cradle Size:
* Extra Petite: 0-3 (pant size); 90-125 lbs (current weight)
* Petite: 3-6 (pant size); 125-145 lbs (current weight)
* Small: 7-10 (pant size); 145-175 lbs (current weight)
* Medium: 10-14 (pant size); 175-200 lbs (current weight)
* Medium/Large: 14-18 (pant size); 200-250 lbs (current weight)
* Large: 18-24 (pant size); 250-300 lbs (current weight)
* X-Large: 24+ (pant size); 300-350 lbs (current weight)
* Tall/Small: 10-14 (pant size); 145-200 lbs (current weight)
* Tall/Medium: 14-18 (pant size); 200-250 lbs (current weight)
(Tall Sizes recommended for women 5’10” or taller)
Shipping Cost: Varies by Location
Shipping Method: USPS Priority Mail & USPS First-Class Mail Package
Customers who arrive at the Egan Medical website via WordPress are asked to contact the company at 985-635-4875 for a special discount.